Custom-sized Double Sided Leather Gun Belt
- Made to Order to your exact measurements.
- A full 1/4 inch thick, double sided construction from premium Hermann Oak or Wickett & Craig Vegetable Tanned Tooling Leather.
- Standard width is 1 1/2 inches. Different widths available upon special request.
- Roller Bar Buckle available in Antique Brass (Brown Belt) or Gunmetal (Black Belt)
- Glued and stitched construction that maintains excellent integrity.
- Edges are beveled, hand slicked, and coated for maximum comfort and durability.
- Four Chicago Screw Posts securely hold the buckle fold in place and facilitate easy removal of the buckle if desired.
- Solid leather belt keeper is finished to the same level of quality as the belt.
Store bought, and some 'custom' belts, rely on a standard measurement system to fit the masses. Typically sold in even sizes, these belts work fine for most people. Gun belts need a little extra consideration beyond the universal approach.
In the same way that each of our holsters are molded to a specific gun, our belts will be fit to your specific measurements. To do this we need your help in the sizing. Our sizing system takes into account the length of the belt AND the buckle. This means that our belt measurements will probably be longer than both your waist size and a store bought belt.
The best measurement comes from a belt that you are already using.
1. Put on the belt, with your holster and any magazine pouches, and note the sizing hole that is most comfortable.
2. Remove the belt and lay it flat.
3. Measure from the point on the buckle where the prong tip (the part that goes through the sizing hole) meets the buckle bar to the hole that you marked while wearing the belt and holster. SEE PHOTOS (Belt buckles come in many different sizes and shapes. It is critical that your measurement includes the length of your current buckle.)
This measurement, in inches, is the length shown in the drop down menu at checkout labeled "BUCKLE TIP TO FAVORITE HOLE."
* If your measurement falls between one of the number options listed in the "BUCKLE TIP TO FAVORITE HOLE" menu, choose the closest number and place the actual measurement in the comments section or send me a message.
Special note (1) - If you use your store bought belt size or trouser/pant size, your belt will be cut too short and will not fit. If you have questions, please message us prior to ordering.
Special note (2) - If you want to use your own buckle, the measurement process is slightly different. Please message us prior to ordering.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Dec 10, 2022
Great product, excellent quality, fits perfect
May 16, 2022
I purchased this belt with my new holster. The belt is very high quality. The picture doesn’t show how well this is made. I’m very pleased. Highly recommend this product. Thanks Gary!
Sep 23, 2021
Great quality, fast turn around time. I'll definitely be getting future belts here.
Aug 12, 2021
this is the second belt I have bought and as with the last one I am very pleased with the purchase, and the fit was perfect.
Jul 14, 2021