Custom-sized Double Sided Leather Gun Belt
- Made to Order to your exact measurements.
- A full 1/4 inch thick, double sided construction from premium Hermann Oak or Wickett & Craig Vegetable Tanned Tooling Leather.
- Standard width is 1 1/2 inches. Different widths available upon special request.
- Roller Bar Buckle available in Antique Brass (Brown Belt) or Gunmetal (Black Belt)
- Glued and stitched construction that maintains excellent integrity.
- Edges are beveled, hand slicked, and coated for maximum comfort and durability.
- Four Chicago Screw Posts securely hold the buckle fold in place and facilitate easy removal of the buckle if desired.
- Solid leather belt keeper is finished to the same level of quality as the belt.
Store bought, and some 'custom' belts, rely on a standard measurement system to fit the masses. Typically sold in even sizes, these belts work fine for most people. Gun belts need a little extra consideration beyond the universal approach.
In the same way that each of our holsters are molded to a specific gun, our belts will be fit to your specific measurements. To do this we need your help in the sizing. Our sizing system takes into account the length of the belt AND the buckle. This means that our belt measurements will probably be longer than both your waist size and a store bought belt.
The best measurement comes from a belt that you are already using.
1. Put on the belt, with your holster and any magazine pouches, and note the sizing hole that is most comfortable.
2. Remove the belt and lay it flat.
3. Measure from the point on the buckle where the prong tip (the part that goes through the sizing hole) meets the buckle bar to the hole that you marked while wearing the belt and holster. SEE PHOTOS (Belt buckles come in many different sizes and shapes. It is critical that your measurement includes the length of your current buckle.)
This measurement, in inches, is the length shown in the drop down menu at checkout labeled "BUCKLE TIP TO FAVORITE HOLE."
* If your measurement falls between one of the number options listed in the "BUCKLE TIP TO FAVORITE HOLE" menu, choose the closest number and place the actual measurement in the comments section or send me a message.
Special note (1) - If you use your store bought belt size or trouser/pant size, your belt will be cut too short and will not fit. If you have questions, please message us prior to ordering.
Special note (2) - If you want to use your own buckle, the measurement process is slightly different. Please message us prior to ordering.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Jun 3, 2023
You get what you pay for. The seller builds only quality items, have one belt and two holsters from him. Great stuff!
May 21, 2023
This belt is probably the highest-quality leather belt I've ever owned. It's made with beautiful, solid leather, and arrived exactly as I had anticipated. If you're looking for a CCW belt, this is the one to get.
May 18, 2023
This is my second set up. So Beautiful and such high quality hand crafted workmanship. Thanks again Gary. I purchased the Holster, Belt and Double Mag holder all in brown this time. With my H&K VP40 and three full mags I have to say I feel a little safer when I were this self defense set up.
Dec 10, 2022
Great product, excellent quality, fits perfect
May 16, 2022
I purchased this belt with my new holster. The belt is very high quality. The picture doesn’t show how well this is made. I’m very pleased. Highly recommend this product. Thanks Gary!