SIG 365 XL
- Handcrafted leather pancake-style pistol holster that is made to order.
- Available in brown or black.
- Holster features flat back design that betters conforms to waist when worn.
- Wet molded for custom fit.
- 1 5/8 inch belt loops reinforced with stitches. Can be customized to fit your belt.
- Available in Forward Cant (approximately 20 degrees) or Zero Cant.
- Available in left or right hand carry.
- Sweat guard can be added at no additional cost. Please specify in the comments section.
- Optional cut and reinforcement to fit the Romeo Zero optic on the forward cant model at an additional charge.
* Gun not included*
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Nov 14, 2020
Excellent fit and finish.
Oct 21, 2020
Gary's craftsmanship is suburb. I've had holsters from Milt Sparks, Mitch Rosin, Rafter S and a few others. Gary's holsters can hang with all of them. The veg leather is excellent quality with a nice even color, the stitching is neat and even , all of the edges are burnished, and the definition and detail is excellent, and the fit of the gun is perfect. The Romeo cut is also very nice. The only thing I want to mention is I underestimated the 20 deg of forward cant. Just be aware it's a lot. But that is clearly advertised and is entirely my fault for not paying attention. I would love to see a 10 deg option with Romeo cut. Overall it's a fantastic value and just can't be beat for the price. I will be ordering more.
Oct 18, 2020
Great quality product
Apr 19, 2020
Great customer service and a quality holster.
Apr 13, 2020
Great holster and it was a pleasure doing business with Gary.