S&W M&P Shield EZ .380/9mm
- Handcrafted leather pancake-style pistol holster that is made to order.
- Available in brown or black.
- Holster features flat back design that betters conforms to waist when worn.
- Wet molded for custom fit.
- 1 5/8 inch belt loops reinforced with stitches. Can be customized to fit your belt.
- Available in Forward Cant (approximately 20 degrees) or Zero Cant.
- Available in left or right hand carry.
- Sweat guard can be added at no additional cost. Please specify in the comments section.
* Gun not included*
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Oct 13, 2021
Very high quality work! Perfect fit, love the color. Will order again.
Oct 9, 2020
Exactly as described. High quality leather and the fit is perfect. Would recommend or purchase from again.
Jul 18, 2020
I couldn't of got a better holster for my 380 I love it
Jun 23, 2020
I emailed CIVDIVDESIGNS several times to make sure this product would be the right choice for me. He replied promptly and checked in to make sure all was okay. Great snug holster.
Apr 22, 2020
This is my second purchase from Gary Cobb and took place just over a year apart. First for a Ruger American Compact and now for the new Smith and Wesson M&P EZ. Both times the customer service, product, shipping and after the sale follow-up were top shelf. These days it's always possible one could be taking a risk with an on-line purchase ... especially with something like a custom holster. Set those concerns aside with Gary.